Chapter 1
And so the blogging begins!!
I must be honest though and explain that I'm feeling a tad out of my comfort zone starting this blog. In the past, I thought that blogs were for slightly over dramatic teens who liked to whinge and whine about their lives and therefore receive sympathy or fuel to feed their fire of immaturity from their fellow readers. But over the past few months this negative attitude has slowly changed and softened. Firstly after chatting to two very dear friends of mine who already have non-whiny/whingy blogs, and secondly after I watched 'Julie and Julia' (which by the way is an altogether inspiring movie for lovely things).
So, here I am. Officially starting my very own blog.
I have no idea if there is a pattern or format to writing these things, but I'll just take it step by step and see where my ramblings take me :)
I shall finish off my very first, and very short first blog with a brief story... (I love stories of any kind. Particularly the fairy-tale kind, or ones that have beautiful pictures. Can you tell I'm studying to become a primary school teacher?)
One upon a time there was a girl named Amy. She was the eldest daughter in her family of four, and had wonderful parents and an amazingly sweet younger sister/best friend. There was nothing that she loved more in this world than to live a faithful life. A faithful life to her family, her friends, but most importantly to her God.
One day, Amy realized that she had fallen into a habit of letting life wander on by without filling it with things that excited her, gave her a passion for life, or that really made a difference in this world. It must be said that this is an easy thing to do, that is to live 'comfortably' and according to what you feel, but it has been said 'now that I have seen, I am responsible'.
And so, Amy decided to get up, dust herself off, and become responsible........
(to be continued....)
I must be honest though and explain that I'm feeling a tad out of my comfort zone starting this blog. In the past, I thought that blogs were for slightly over dramatic teens who liked to whinge and whine about their lives and therefore receive sympathy or fuel to feed their fire of immaturity from their fellow readers. But over the past few months this negative attitude has slowly changed and softened. Firstly after chatting to two very dear friends of mine who already have non-whiny/whingy blogs, and secondly after I watched 'Julie and Julia' (which by the way is an altogether inspiring movie for lovely things).
So, here I am. Officially starting my very own blog.
I have no idea if there is a pattern or format to writing these things, but I'll just take it step by step and see where my ramblings take me :)
I shall finish off my very first, and very short first blog with a brief story... (I love stories of any kind. Particularly the fairy-tale kind, or ones that have beautiful pictures. Can you tell I'm studying to become a primary school teacher?)
One upon a time there was a girl named Amy. She was the eldest daughter in her family of four, and had wonderful parents and an amazingly sweet younger sister/best friend. There was nothing that she loved more in this world than to live a faithful life. A faithful life to her family, her friends, but most importantly to her God.
One day, Amy realized that she had fallen into a habit of letting life wander on by without filling it with things that excited her, gave her a passion for life, or that really made a difference in this world. It must be said that this is an easy thing to do, that is to live 'comfortably' and according to what you feel, but it has been said 'now that I have seen, I am responsible'.
And so, Amy decided to get up, dust herself off, and become responsible........
(to be continued....)
Welcome my darling girl to blogging. I love your first post.xx
ReplyDeleteAmy, this is just beautiful! What a treasure trove of loveliness you are. Can't wait to read more of your discoveries as you walk through life 'responsibly'. Love that I can now get an Amy-fix anytime, anywhere! oxo
ReplyDelete