Crochet loveliness

I've been so naughty and forgetful and haven't blogged for a few weeks now.. But, I'm back on the horse now and I'm excited with the beauties I have to show you.
I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I'm a crochet nut. I love wool. I love buttons. I love CROCHETING! As a consequence of this obsession, I always have projects on the go (never things for me though) and am constantly getting excited by cute little things for me to create.

Over the past few months I have discovered a fabulous idea/photo sharing website called 'Pinterest' which has fed my creative appetite. Anyway, I found a picture of a granny square quilt that I loved... I was also in the process of sanding and painting an old rocking chair for a dear friend of mine, and I thought this would be the perfect little lap rug. So I gave it a go!








Ta-da! :)

Comments

  1. Oh, you clever girl - it looks stunning! She'll love it. And I'm thinking it might be time to start that project for yourself you mentioned a post or two ago, hey? oxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts